What personal information about customers does AIRE SOS collect?
We collect your personal information in order to continuously provide and improve our products and services.
The following are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in connection with the AIRE SOS Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our AIRE SOS services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of the AIRE SOS services, including information about your interaction with the content and services available through the AIRE SOS services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers and obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses the AIRE SOS Services and other content served by or on behalf of AIRE SOS on other websites.
- Information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, such as up-to-date delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For what purposes does AIRE SOS use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- purchasing and delivering products and services. We use your personal information to accept and manage orders, provide products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot and improve AIRE SOS services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, correct errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the AIRE SOS Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that may interest you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with AIRE SOS services.
- Provide voice, image, and camera services. When you use our voice, image, and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide you with the requested service and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with the law. For example, we collect location information and bank account information from vendors for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the AIRE SOS Services via various channels (for example, by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that may interest you. We do not use personally identifiable information to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud prevention and credit risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the safety of our customers, AIRE SOS, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What about cookies and other identifiers?
Does AIRE SOS share your personal information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we do not engage in selling our customers’ personal information to others. We only share customer personal information as described below.
- Transactions Involving Third Parties: We make services, products, applications or expertise provided by third parties available to you for use on or through the AIRE SOS Services. You can find out when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer personal information relating to those transactions with that third party.
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and emails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing customer support. marketing, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, delivering content, scoring, credit risk assessment and management, and providing customer services. These third party service providers have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, but cannot use it for other purposes.
In addition to the above, you will be notified when personal information about you may be shared with third parties and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How secure is the information about me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of customers’ personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask you to verify your identity before disclosing personal information to you.
- It is important to protect yourself from unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. We recommend that you use a unique password for your AIRE SOS account which is not used for other online accounts. Make sure you log out when you’re done using a shared computer.
What about advertising?
- Advertisers Web: third parties and links to other sites AIRE SOS services may include third party advertisements and links to other web sites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising and services.
- Use of third-party advertising services: We provide advertising companies with information that allows them to serve you more useful and relevant AIRE SOS ads and measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do. Instead, we use an advertising identifier such as a cookie or other device identifier.
What information can I access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, home settings and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website.
What choices do I have?
If you have any questions about how we collect and use your personal information, please contact ours Customer Service. Many of our AIRE SOS services also include settings that provide you with options for how your information is used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of AIRE SOS services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What information can I access?. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
Additionally, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access or delete your personal information. If you would like to do any of these, please contact Customer Service. Depending on your data choices, some services may be limited or unavailable.
Can children use AIRE SOS services?
AIRE SOS does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for adults to purchase. If you are under the age of 18, you can use AIRE SOS services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
If you have any questions or complaints about our handling of personal information under the Privacy Shield or our privacy practices in general, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond promptly to your request.
airesos.com, LLC. participates in the EU-US and Switzerland-US Privacy Shield regarding the collection, use and storage of personal information from EU member states, the UK and Switzerland. We have certified with the Department of Commerce that we adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles. For more information on the Privacy Shield Principles, please visit qui.
California Consumer Privacy Act
This additional information is required by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Categories of personal information we collect. The personal information that AIRE SOS collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Notice, falls into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on the AIRE SOS service used:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, telephone numbers or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age, gender or other protected classifications, for example, if you create a child profile or a registry of children;
- commercial information, such as buying and streaming content;
- Information on the Internet or other electronic network activity, including information on content interaction, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- audio or visual information, such as voice and video recordings collected or stored in connection with the AIRE SOS services;
- education information;
- professional information, such as data you may provide about your business if you are a seller; and
- inference data, such as information on shopping preferences.
- Categories of personal information disclosed for commercial purposes. Personal information that AIRE SOS disclosed to third parties about consumers for commercial purposes in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Notice falls into the following categories set forth by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on the AIRE SOS service used:
- identifiers such as yours name, address, telephone numbers or IP address, for example if we use a third party courier to deliver your order;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- your age, gender or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- commercial information, such as details of a product or service that you have purchased if a third party service provider is helping you to provide that product or service to you;
- Internet or other information about electronic network activity, for example if we use a service provider to collect crash reports to analyze the health of our devices and services;
- geolocation data;
- audio or visual information, for example if a service provider reviews recordings of customer service calls for quality assurance purposes;
- education information; and
- professional information;
- Right to Request Access or Deletion of Personal Information: Under the California Consumer Privacy Act you may have the right to request information about AIRE SOS’s collection of your personal information, or access or deletion of your personal information. If you’d like to do any of these, please visit here or contact customer service. Depending on your data choices, some services may be limited or unavailable.
- No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Notice, AIRE SOS has not sold any personal consumer information, as such terms are defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. AIRE SOS will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.