If I return to Italy what should I do?


Return to Italy from abroad

SKU: AG00015 Category: Tag:

Citizens registered with AIRE who return permanently to Italy will have to go to the Italian Municipality where they have decided to settle in order to declare their new residence address. On the same date, the Municipality will proceed with the cancellation from AIRE with simultaneous registration in the APR (Resident Population Registry). It will be the responsibility of the Municipality to officially communicate the effective date of the repatriation to the Consulate of origin which will record the repatriation in its consular files.












Ancora non ci sono recensioni.

Recensisci per primo “If I return to Italy what should I do?”

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *